Tired of all the paper involved with your checking account? Looking to get you or your child away from “old-fashioned” banking? Our Status Checking account is probably for you! Available exclusively for teens (ages 13-17) with a parent or guardian as a co-owner, this account is completely electronic, has no service fees and will help avoid overdrafts. Take a look at some of the benefits!
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service fees
- $200 daily limit on ATM/Debit Card
- Free ATM/Debit Card transactions at over 50,000 ATMs*
- Overdraft Protection from other CU accounts (limit six preauthorized transfer per month/per savings account, in accordance with Reg. D)**
- Access to e-Statements, e-Banking and e-Pay (no paper checks allowed)
- Free mobile banking services
- E-mail and text alerts
Get started on the right track with a Status Checking account. You’ll have the freedom you need and the ability to manage your finances with our electronic services. Most importantly, it’ll help establish good money habits and encourage responsible spending!
Contact us today to open your Status Checking account.